RETURN YOUR INFINITI LEASE
We will guide you through the process, even if you did not lease your vehicle from us!
Whether you leased your vehicle from AUSTIN INFINITI or not, we would be honored to handle your lease return. We’ve put together these steps below to assist you as you begin to consider your lease end options. Our team would be pleased to schedule a lease-end consultation that’s personalized to you and your needs.
Contact our team to get started with your lease-end – we’d be delighted to assist you through this process.
If you love your leased INFINITI and would like to purchase it, our sales associates will help you through the process!
We will assist with scheduling your lease return and our associates will answer any questions you may have.
GET STARTED WITH
YOUR LEASE RETURN
TIPS FOR RETURNING
YOUR LEASED INFINITI
Complete the following steps prior to your arrival:
• Examine your vehicle for possible excessive wear and use, make any necessary repairs
• Contact our team to schedule your lease return
• Ensure all contracted payments and fees are paid to the lender
• Schedule an inspection 15 to 60 days before your lease maturity date
Please bring the following to your inspection and lease-return:
• Toolkit and spare tire, if applicable
• All sets of remotes and keys (including valet key, if applicable)
• Owner’s Manual(s)
• Any original equipment to your vehicle (radio, headrests, 3rd row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
• Lease account information
Complete these steps to finalize your lease return:
• Check your mail for a Lease End Invoice from the lender detailing any remaining payments, fees, and other miscellaneous charges
• Ensure any automatic payments to the lender have been cancelled